NEWS UPDATE: Preservation Treatments office is now open on a phased staggered return to normal business basis.
Please see here to see what we are doing to stay safe:
• Maintaining a safe distance from our clients and colleagues
• Handshake greetings are not allowed
• We ask you to open all doorways, areas of survey to avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces
• Discuss any issues with our surveyor / operatives at a safe distance or after by telephone
• Using appropriate PPE – masks and gloves where deemed appropriate and safely dispose
• All safe working procedures as detailed during our extensive training/tool box talks will be carried out with all staff following return to work.