At Preservation Treatments you receive a high level of service at all times.
- All our staff undertake Diversity and Inclusion training and everyone coming into contact with Preservation Treatments will be treated with dignity and respect.
- Any information which we take from you will only be used in relation to the survey and any work we carry out at your property. We do not pass data on to third parties for marketing purposes. (You do have the option of being added to our E-Newsletter list if you give consent to be added to this list)
- Our objective is always to ensure your expectation, from the point of contact right through to completion of contracted work is either met or exceeded.
- We will generally give you an appointment time of, which allows 30-60 minutes either way, depending on your location. For instance, we will arrive between 10.30-11.30 a.m., with the aim always to arrive by the earlier time.
- If we are going to be late to attend a survey, due to unforeseen traffic etc, then we will call you to advise you of the delay.
- You can expect to receive the report/quotation by email within 48 working hours of our visit.
- Our aim is always to provide the correct advice to solve the problem; even if it means we cannot secure a job because of that advice.
- When work-dates are being booked, we will confirm a start date, with a projected finish date – both, of course, dependent on unforeseen circumstances.
- If we encounter any issues whilst carrying out our work, we will keep you informed of what has happened and how we will resolve any problems.
- If you are not happy with any aspect of our works on completion, then our Operations Director will work with the Surveyor/Technicians to provide a satisfactory solution.
- When work has been completed you will have an opportunity to provide feedback, using one of our Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires. This provides us with real information upon which we can act to constantly improve our service.