Three of Preservation Treatments’ CSSW qualified Surveyors attended this widely-anticipated event at the BRE establishment on 3rd July 2017.
Firstly, what a great place to launch new equipment such as this and we would like to thank those at Delta Membranes for their kind invitation. A place like the BRE is so well known throughout the building industry for innovation and testing. Also, there was plenty of room to move around and meet up with old acquaintances from within the industry. The main meeting room was spacious and comfortable and more than adequate refreshments were provided.
The AlertMaxx 2 has some very interesting new features when compared with the AlertMaxx 1, which include:
- The AlertMaxx2 will collect over 10 different parameters and variables using industry leading smart sensors and also utilises the data provided by the pumps themselves.
- The system has been designed to incorporate a ‘heartbeat’, so every 15 minutes data is transmitted to PumpSecure to inform them that a specific system is alive and fully functioning. If this critical piece of data is missed, PumpSecure uses intelligent algorithms to determine if the specific site requires attention based on previous data collected from the AlerrtMaxx2.
- The ability for the AlertMaxx2 to health check the pumps automatically via a state of the art sensor built in to the device.
- The ability for a home owner to see exactly how much energy their pump stations are consuming. AlertMaxx2 measures exactly how much current is being used when the pump/s cycle, which can be converted to Kilowatts /Hours and display back via a simple visual.
There are a number of key advantages with the new model, against the AlertMaxx 1, which are:
- Simpler installation procedure.
- An increased probability to detect pump failures in advance, thus minimizing costly flood damage.
- Lower maintenance costs, as service intervals can be extended where the collected data shows the system to be in good condition.
- Monitoring power consumption and launch trimming actions to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- The data in the pump database will allow manufacturers to understand the technology better, which, with ongoing research and development, will ensure constant improvements in products.
- All-in-all a lower total cost of ownership for the customer.
We believe this new model will offer very real benefits to our clients in the coming months and years.
If you would like to discuss your requirements with one of our Surveyors, please contact us on:
Tel: 01276 66466 Email: email@example.com